注册: 2007/7/12 23:27:00
状态: 离线
威望: 1369.00 点
金币: 9178.00 个
2014-04-10 10:09
回复: Somebody That I Used To Know
Gotye-somebody that I used to know中文歌词
2011-08-22 15:02 joker03113 | 分类:英语翻译 | 浏览230209次
Now and then I think of when we were together Like when you said you felt so happy you could die Told myself that you were right for me But felt so lonely in your company But that was love and it's an ache I still rememberYou can get addicted to a certain kind of sadnessLike resignation to the end Always the end So when we found that we could not make senseWell you said that we would still be friends But I'll admit that I was glad that it was overBut you didn't have to cut me off Make out like it never happened And that we were nothing And I don't even need your love But you treat me like a stranger And that feels so rough You didn't have to stoop so low Have your friends collect your records And then change your number I guess that I don't need that though Now you're just somebody that I used to knowNow and then I think of all the times you screwed me over But had me believing it was always something that I'd done And I don't wanna live that way Reading into every word you say You said that you could let it go And I wouldn't catch you hung up on somebody that you used to know...But you didn't have to cut me off Make out like it never happened And that we were nothing And I don't even need your love But you treat me like a stranger And that feels so rough You didn't have to stoop so low Have your friends collect your records And then change your number I guess that I don't need that though Now you're just somebody that I used to knowI used to know That I used to knowSomebody... 

偶尔想起那一起的日子仿佛还是你快乐至极的时刻告诉自己 你就是我想要的 可是有了你的陪伴 并没有减少我的孤单 那就是爱 就是那忘不掉的疼对于某个伤痛都会沉迷的你最后却好像无可奈何总是这样到最后所以当我们感情也平淡的时候你会说我们还是朋友吧我承认我愿意结束这样的感情可是你不必这样远离我好像我们曾经什么也没有过好像我们从不曾来过我甚至可以不需要你的爱可是你却视我如路人我是如此难过你不必如此躲开我(把我们的关系降低到比正常还要低,弯腰的程度)你的朋友整理了你的讯息了么改变了你的号码了么我想我不必在有这样那样的想法了现在的你只是我曾经认识的某某而已偶尔想起所有缠绵的日子可是让我相信的我们曾经的事 也只有它我不想再要那样的生活看穿你说的每句话你说你可以放手我不会再看到你徘徊在你曾经的过去可是你不必这样远离我好像我们曾经什么也没有过好像我们从不曾来过我甚至可以不需要你的爱可是你却视我如路人我是如此难过你不必如此躲开我(把我们的关系降低到比正常还要低,弯腰的程度)你的朋友整理了你的讯息了么改变了你的号码了么我想我不必在有这样那样的想法了现在的你只是我曾经认识的某某而已我曾经认识的那个我曾经认识的某某

在美之前,善乃是才情之本;
在美之后,善乃是生命之依靠。

上海针刀医学网欢迎你!咨询电话:13801710240 亦可 MSN:yike699@hotmail.com
QQ:729253621
发表新主题 回复该主题
本主题被查看11072次, 共7个帖子, 2页, 当前为第2页     选择页数: 1  2      跳转到第

现在的时间是 2024-04-27 02:43:58

版权所有 上海针刀医学网 沪ICP备05003764号  
         Processed in 0.032 seconds