Well this Christmas,
在这圣诞,
I am falling,like snowflakes at your door,
我像雪花般下落在你的门前,
As my guardian angel singing for someone else.
赶著我的小公主(/守护天使)正为别个唱歌。
Eternity stings when love has turned into pain.
当爱已成苦涩,这不变的现实与结果却刺痛了我。
Oh, "Love" must be something I don′t deserve.
噢,爱必定是不归属於我的。
This is My Private Christmas Song.
这是我自己的圣诞歌。
All the memories are fading,
一切的记忆正逐渐(/随风)消逝,
snow turns to rain,
(像身旁)下的雪也要化雨了(一般),
As tonight...I am craving for those endless kisses.
只因今晚我一直渴望著那些无尽的温柔(/吻)。
A melody...written for someone,
这一曲是写给某个,
just a child has its parents,
(像)亦有著一个完整家庭的孩子的,
this song is somthing you never care for.
这是一首你从不在乎的歌。
Well This is My Private Christmas Song.
噢,这是我自己的圣诞歌。
This is My Private Christmas Song.
这是我一个人的圣诞歌。
—— Sung by Eason Chan 陈奕迅 Translated by Lorenzo 熊